Summer S.T.E.A.M. Enrichment Programs
- Eligibility: All students entering grades 1-8 in the fall of 2017 are eligible to register for Super Science courses. Students must provide evidence of functioning well through consistent effort as reported on their current report card, including teacher comments. The child must also show a strong interest in the area of science and perform well in group settings. Please attach the most recent report card with registration. Enrollment will be limited to 20 students per class and will be filled on a first come first served basis. Classes will be set the last week of May and confirmations will be sent out the first week of June. Registrations will be accepted after this only if there is space in the class as noted on the availability of spaces on the website.
- Course Sessions and Times: For most courses there will be two sessions. The morning session runs from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. The afternoon session begins at 1:00 p.m. and ends at 4:00 p.m. Some classes are one week long while others run for two weeks. Please check course description for course information and available sessions.
- Fees: Fees range from $200.00 to $320.00. All prices include a $100.00 non-refundable deposit. Fees are listed under the course descriptions. Returned check fee is $25.00
- Refunds: Deposits are non-refundable unless the classes selected are full. All eligibility requirements must be met. No refunds will be given if a child is removed from the program by the teacher or program directors due to behavior.
- Medical Staff: Super Science has a registered, full-time nurse on staff.
- Before and After Program Care: For a cost of $6.00 per day your child may stay from 12:00-1:00. Children not enrolled in an afternoon course must be picked up promptly by 1:00. Children taking both morning and afternoon courses will receive free child care during this time. All children will be escorted to and from lunch at this time by Super Science staff. Lunch is not provided by Super Science.
- Sibling Discount: 10% off the lower class cost. Each additional sibling is 15% off